Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick!!

I have mucus on my lungs, a mild headache, and am VERY tired. I haven't been sick for about 7 years. The only thing I have had is maybe a runny nose on occasion. I had strep about 8 years ago. So this is really putting me out for the day. Hopefully tomorrow I feel like I am getting better.
I helped Julianne clean out her closet, under her bed and her two junk drawers today. Even though I was sick and tired. We loaded 3 large garbage sacks full of junk and my car trunk is full of DI. She is a pack rat. It was scary to be in her closet. Now she can put her shoes on a shelf instead of the floor and she has 3 empty drawers. We counted 11 journals, 5 of which had a few entries....ridiculous! Don't give journals as gifts, kids now days have too many.
Poor Parker, he isn't getting anything....ever. I am sick of the toys, junk and collections of rocks, candy, trinkets, useless memorabilia.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon. It is nice to get things cleaned out. Have a great trip next week. It will be nice and warm where you are headed.

Minwimm said...

My boys are still young and I already feel that way about all the clutter they are collecting. Where are you going?

Tiffany B said...

Haven't stopped in for a bit. Like your blog's new look and I hope you are feeling better.