Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a cold day!

I thought it would warm up a little. I can't wait for warmer weather.
Latley, I have been up to just the normal routine, cooking, cleaning, taking care of children, teaching piano lessons, playing around with my new lenses and working out. I did try Emily's recommended new enchaladas on her cooking blog. The family loved them. It is always fun to try new dishes.
Yesterday we had our friends over for dinner group. We fixed tempura veggies, tankatsu, and bulkogi. It turned out really delicious. We put our deep fryer out on the deck so our house didn't stink afterword. I was glad I tried that.
I started a diet about 4 weeks ago and have lost 3 pounds. Yes, not much, but I do fit in my smaller jeans now. I feel great. I am finally over my addiction to chocolate daily. You know how it is after the holidays. Gotta have that chocolate fix. I am proud to say that I am not only over chocolate but sugar in general. Yea!! HOw long will this last??? Probably not too long.
It is a saturday afternoon and it's nap time. I have been so tired latley.

3 comments:

Taneil said...

What diet? Is it Brian's? I have only gained 3 pounds! Owell, I guess I need to give up chocolate.

JANEAL said...

Don't want to rub it in or anything but it was warm here yesterday and today!

Emily said...

Glad you liked the enchiladas! It has been cold here and I am sick of it!