Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life is good.

Oh my heck!! I actually have a moment to write about the past few months. Mike and I are busier than we have ever been. We are in the thick of BUSY!!!! I keep thinking life is going to slow down. But it  doesn’t. On days that are crazy and I think I am going to loose my mind, I try to live in the moment and enjoy it. Life would be boring if we didn’t have the chaos.

I took pictures last week of what it looked like around our house. You would seriously be shocked. I was shocked.  I do have the excuse of  just getting back from Cancun.  I was still unpacking.  It amazes me how much time it takes to keep everything clean. A 2 year old and a new baby doesn’t help. Obviously.

IMG_1231 IMG_1233 IMG_1235

This looks like it should be a teenagers closet. I’m bad!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome Jeni--thanks for posting! I thought it was just me--oh hhahaha right? I look around thinking how easy it was to keep things clean with 2 children. Not so much anymore with 4. I'm glad that you got a little getaway to Cancun. Sounds like it was much deserved! Are you putting your house on the market or is that just ahem rumor?

April said...

Reality Check...Thanks it helps for all of us. Loves to you. We will let you know when baby comes...